- Primary care for patients up to 21 years of age
- Regular check ups
- Well-child visits
- Urgent care when you are sick and need same day appointment
- Nutrition counseling with registered dietician by appointment
- Specialty care in orthopedics, asthma, cardiology, gastroenterology, ADHD, and developmental delays available by appointment
- Reach Out and Read literacy program
- Reduced cost medication if you qualify
- Teen Resource Center available at our Manhattan site
- Confidential sexual health visits (including pregnancy testing and family planning)
- Confidential screening, education and counseling for HIV and sexually transmitted infections, smoking, alcohol and substance abuse
- Referrals and care coordination with specialists and hospitals
125 Walker Street 2 Fl
New York, NY 10013
Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wed 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sat, Sun 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
136-26 37th Avenue 4 & 5 Fl
Flushing, NY 11354
Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri, Sat 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wed, Sun 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
137-43 45th Avenue
Flushing, NY 11355
Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wed 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat, Sun 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Our Pediatric Care Providers