The Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is making keeping in touch easier for alumni. While the Alumni Association routinely hosts alumni events, KITS allows you to organize reunions and reconnect with your former peers at the Health Center—all at your own convenience.
There are two types of stipends:
- Reunion stipend: Host a reunion for a group of alumni in the same area. Meet up for bubble tea, have a picnic, or revisit Chinatown!
- Care package stipend: Send a care package to fellow alumni to keep in touch from afar.
Application & Reimbursement Process
- Download and complete the KITS Request Form, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive notification of approval within 10-14 business days.
- Host reunion/send package and save receipts.
- Submit original receipts along with check request form for reimbursement.
- Receive reimbursement check by mail within 3-5 weeks.
Ready to reconnect, or need some reunion ideas? Please contact the Alumni Association at email@example.com.